COVID-19 Season Updates - Tuesday, March 24, 2020

As of now, our intentions are still to continue on with our season as normal but delay the start date until some point in May. Draft has been delayed from our original date in March to some point in April and will be hosted virtually. When things improve and we get closer to deciding an actual season start date we will email all parents on how this will affect the season including a potentially later end date, a few less games, or other options that are being considered.

We do understand there is a potential that there may not be a season dependent on the virus, but unless we reach that point we will do whatever we can within our power to provide an excellent recreational baseball & softball season to our community!


Spirit wear is now available through Sewtime Embroidery! All orders, payments, and requests will go directly through them. Order early so you have your gear in time for the season.